Redirecting you to www.Domesticallyengineered.com

Redirecting you to www.Domesticallyengineered.com

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hello World .... It's me!

Hi there! Here goes my first official blog about life, family, and friends. I hope to keep this blog as a place where I can share the many projects and ideas which are constantly developing and changing. I also wish to stay connected with family and friends and hopefully make new friends along the way :)

So, let me introduce myself - I am Domestic Engineer #1, part of a team of two of stay-at-home ladies. I have been married to my husband for 9 years and we have two daughters. We are more in love with each other now than the day we said our vows. Each year our love for each other seems to grow stronger and deeper as we continue our journey through life together. We have a teenager and a toddler and have enjoyed every minute watching them grow.

I look forward to this new adventure in blogging and also hearing from others who enjoy similar interests.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment